"...read This BEFORE You Visit Your First Model Home!"
When shopping for your home, you'll discover that most homes on the market are resales. Yet, one out of four homebuyers purchases a new home. Both new homes and resales offer advantages. Before you make a decision, let's . . .
Compare These Points!
- offer innovative use of space and style
- greater energy efficiency
- a choice of options and upgrades
- everything is new, and modern.
- on the average they are less expensive
- often they are in established neighborhoods with mature landscaping
- homes have already settled, eliminating possible problems that arise from this happening after the purchase of home
As you can see, there are advantages to both. Most people consider both new and existing homes before they decide to purchase. Should you be thinking about buying a new house, here are 10 points to consider before you visit your first model home.
10 Secrets You Should Know
1. Determine a Comfortable Price Range
2. Sellers' Agents Versus Buyers' Agents
3. A Builder For All Reasons
4. Get the Facts About Your Builder
5. Check Out the Neighborhood
• Discover what amenities it has to offer.
• Investigate if financial reserves have been set aside to build or replace major amenities like schools or community roads
• Find out from local land-use officials what else is planned or could be constructed in the area, especially where vacant land is applicable.
• Review the rules for the homeowner's association, or find out if one will be set up.
• Think of how you will be affected by commuting routes and times.
TO READ THE REST, SIMPLY FILL OUT THE FORM ON THE RIGHT TO ACCESS THIS FREE REPORT!
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.